Terms of service
Last updated Oct 10, 2023
- By accessing or using Dinosave’s services, you signify your agreement to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or use Dinosave.
2. Registration and accounts
- To access certain features of Dinosave, you must register for an account.
- It's your responsibility to keep your password and account details confidential. Dinosave cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this requirement.
- You are responsible for any activity on your account, whether or not you authorized that activity.
- Upon requesting account deletion, all personal details and account data will be permanently removed.
3. Service limitations
- While we currently do not have a cap on the number of products you can track, we reserve the right to introduce such limitations in the future. We will provide advance notice of any such changes.
4. Content ownership
- All products you save with Dinosave are stored securely and remain your property. We do not maintain records of deleted details and will not use, sell, or share your personal data or saved products with third-party vendors or any other entities.
5. Termination of service
- We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your use of our service for any conduct that we believe violates these Terms or is harmful to other users, Dinosave, or third parties.
6. Payments and refunds
- Currently, Dinosave does not offer any paid features. Should this change in the future, these terms will be updated to reflect the new features and any associated costs.
7. Limitation of liability
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, Dinosave Inc. will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses.
8. Dispute resolution
- Any disputes arising from or related to these terms or your use of Dinosave will be governed by the laws of Poland, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If the changes are material, we will provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to the changes taking effect. By continuing to access or use Dinosave after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
10. User age
- There is no strict age limit for using Dinosave.
11. Feedback and Support
- We welcome feedback and support inquiries. Users can directly reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions, suggestions, or concerns.
12. Governing Law
- These terms, your access to and use of Dinosave, and any claims made at law or in equity against Dinosave or its directors, officers, employees, and representatives, are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Poland.